Hospital Facilities for International Patients
Guru Nanak Hospital is committed at providing best world class quality healthcare service to International Patients looking for medical tourism in India. There is a dedicated department which takes care of all requirements of patients and their relatives coming from overseas.
- International patients are provided with detailed medical opinion, tele- consultation and guidance to get an approximate Cost Estimate of treatment before arrival.
- The International Patient Services team provides transfer facility between the Airport and nearby Hospital/ Hotel and Assistance with Visa Services. Assisting in making travel arrangements for tours and sightseeing.
- A dedicated relationship manager is assigned who will be the single point of contact for patients looking after all their needs, from admission to discharge process, providing continuous feedback of patient health conditions and reports.
- A dedicated International patient Lounge will be provided to look after all their medical and non-medical requirements including Hotel stay for relatives as per preference and currency exchange.
- Payments can be done either via cash, credit card or Online Payment.
- Language Interpreter services available at the hospital as per preferences.
- Choice of international cuisine can be arranged from nearby restaurants.
- Ambulance and Airport pick up facilities are provided.
- Deluxe and A class single room accommodation provided to patients with locker facility.
- We provide best in class amenities such as air-conditioned patient rooms equipped with nurse call systems, refrigerator, and television and telephone facility during their treatment.
- One attendant is allowed to stay with the patient in the Room, Meals will be provided for patient and one accompanying attendant during hospital stay.