Kindly contact the admission counter and provide them with the details e.g. Date of Admission, Treating doctor, and Preference class of accommodation.
- Pre-Registration for Maternity cases is done at least 60 days before expected date of delivery.
- Planned Surgical/Maternity cases are required to pay deposit amount.
- On the date of admission an intimation call will be made and in case it is not received you are requested to confirm with the admission counter.
- Accommodation of your choice may not be available in such case all efforts will be made to facilitate you in another best available category.
- We accept cash/ DD or debit cards / Credit cards of all major banks.
- Reservation deposits are not transferable.
- Passport & Visa/PIO is to be produced by foreign nationals/NRI failing which the admission of the patients may be denied.
- The deposit amount has to be paid according to the rules, within 24 hrs in case of emergency. The amount will vary based on the type of accommodation.
Patients are admired either through doctor’s reference letter or CMO’s recommendation.
- Day care Patient will be kept under observation for a maximum of 8 hrs, after which he will either be admitted as regular patient or discharged.
- Transfers of the class will be based on the availability only.
- When you move upgrade to a higher class the billing will be done as per the higher class from day one.
- In case of down grade to a lower class the billing from the day of transfer will be applicable as per the lower class subject to the approval of the management.
- In case shifting to ICU the room has to be vacated.
- Special/Deluxe Suit class may be allowed to retain the room subject to availability. The room can be urgently required in case of any admission required to be done.
The charge of the bed is billed at the end of each day. Check in time is flexible. Charges will be applicable.
- Discharge time is 12 pm and the final bill has to be cleared before 2 pm. If your discharge order is received for final billing beyond 12 pm you will be charged for that day.
- Discharge of patient will be authorized as per the doctor's opinion.
- On receipt of request and discharge papers the billing department prepares the bill. On Completion of the final bill the billing department informs the patient Room for final settlement.
- Relative has to approach the discharge counter for final settlement.
Discharges are processed round the clock in the hospital.